The Brain & Behavior Research Foundation began as a family movement in 1981 and has become the world s leading private funder of mental health research. The first NARSAD Grants were awarded in 1987.
A NARSAD Grant is one of the highest distinctions in the field of mental health research. Many investigators go on to receive larger federal and private grants based on their NARSAD Grant projects. Basic and/or clinical investigators are supported.
- NARSAD Young Investigator Grant
This grant supports scientists at the advanced post-doctoral or assistant professor (or equivalent) level. Grants are up to $70,000 over a two-year period, or $35,000/year. Every Young Investigator gets support and guidance from a scientific mentor designated by the Scientific Council.
- NARSAD Independent Investigator Grant
This grant supports scientists at the associate professor (or equivalent) level. Grants are up to $100,000 over a two-year period, or $50,000/year.
- NARSAD Distinguished Investigator Grant
This grant supports scientists at the full professor (or equivalent) level. Grants are up to $100,000 for one year.
Ετήσιες προθεσμίες για αιτήσεις στα NARSAD Grants:
- NARSAD Young Investigator Grants: January – February
- NARSAD Independent Investigator Grants: November – December
- NARSAD Distinguished Investigator Grants: June – July
- These dates indicate when the call for each NARSAD Grant application begins. All dates are subject to change. Email solicitations will be sent out before the open call for all NARSAD Grant applications.
Ημ. Δημ/σης 01/12/2015
Ημ. Λήξης 31/12/2030
Βλ. περισσότερα: http://www.elke.uoa.gr/proc_ep_details.aspx?id=1152